Saturday, May 10, 2014

Additional Tackle

The next part of my equipment was not really researched thoroughly. I figured I'd just buy a bunch of random stuff and see what works.  Here's what I got to fill up my tackle box:

  • Bobbers / Floats
  • Bobber Stoppers
  • Beads
  • Hooks
  • Swivels
  • Sinkers / Split-Shot
  • Gulp Baits
  • Rapala Lures
  • Minnow Jigs

Also, I already had the following tools/equipment
  • Needlenose Pliers
  • Scissors to Cut Line
  • Fish Scale / Measuring tape

I'll go into more specifics later, but this equipment, teamed up with the Gil Slayer, was how I was going to hit the lake for the first time.

Was I missing stuff? Did I have too much stuff? Could I catch a fish with this stuff? These were questions that I would find out first hand on the water.

And OMG. I think I need this:


No comments:

Post a Comment